Publisher: Macmillan Education
Pre-Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate
Meetings in English is for anyone who needs to use English to participate in meetings – from planning an agenda to video-conferencing. The course deals not only with the communication skills necessary for a wide range of meeting contexts but also with the networking skills required to build effective relationships.
- A self-contained Book and Audio CD Pack, this is ideal for use in the business English classroom as supplementary or intensive material, or as a self-study manual.
- Systemic coverage of all stages from planning meetings to follow-up.
- Strong focus on the language of meetings plus coverage of networking skills before and after meetings.
- Specific strategies for teleconferencing and video-conferencing.
- Case study scenarios provide a context for learning.
- Intercultural meeting situations are given particular coverage.