Publisher: Compass Publishing
Speaking Drive 2 is part of a four-level Drive Series designed for elementary and middle school students aiming to develop their ability in all four skill areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Each level systematically introduces 500 target high-frequency headwords to drive each student’s vocabulary knowledge words.
Used together, the books provide a complete learning experience for developing students’ English language abilities across the four fundamental skill areas.
- Themed units with graded topic-based vocabulary
- Skill by skill focus to build proficiency in target skill
- 500 level-specific, high frequency words introduced at each level
- Wide variety of activities to build English language skills
- Review units and sample practice tests included for each skill
- Vocabulary Application to reinforce target vocabulary