Short Articles for Reading Comprehension is a three-level course intended for high-beginning to low-intermediate students learning to read English. Most reading passages and exercises have been revised and updated for the second edition. The non-fiction passages found throughout this series present students with a wide range of up-to-date informative articles that will help transition students from a learning-to-read stage to a reading-to-learn stage of language development.
- Non-fiction passages developed with controlled readability
- Multiple reading comprehension and vocabulary reinforcement activities in each unit
- Writing activities based on the content of reading passages
- Wrap up exercises designed to organize students’ understanding of reading passages at the end of every unit
- MP3 CDs including Class Booster