Author: Vaughan Jones
Publisher: Macmillan Education
New American Inside Out builds on the recognized strength and success of American Inside Out. It combines a renewed commitment to meaningful presentation and meaningful communication with:
- New improved design
- New engaging content
- New grammar and vocabulary support
- New focus on functional language
- New interactive tasks
- Useful Phrases: A language bank of functional English, providing students with the key language they need outside the classroom.
- Vocabulary Extra: Recycles key vocabulary and provides students with a wordlist of useful vocabulary to refer to.
- Grammar Sections: On average there are two comprehensive grammar sections in every unit. In addition, students are referred to the Grammar Extra section at the back of the Student’s Book for extended explanations and practice.
- Multimedia CD-ROM: A CD-ROM is included with every Student’s Book. The CD-ROM enables students to review and consolidate key language from their lessons in their own time and at their own speed.
- Sixteen units, each corresponding to a unit in the student’s book
- Includes 200 resources that cover language, grammar and vocabulary
- Emphasis on communication and everyday English