MasterMind Level 2 is part of the ground-breaking Mind series, a general English course for adults that targets their language needs and provides them with the professional, academic, and personal skills they need for success in the 21st century.
The Key Features of the series are:
- Life Skills: Higher-order skills such as critical thinking, organizational, and learning skills that students need in order to be successful in their professional, academic, and everyday lives.
- Language sub-skills with tips to support the development of the four language skills.
- Step-by-step approach to grammar with grammar sections that provide a clear focus on the meaning, form, and function of the language.
- Focus on functional language that helps learners improve their fluency and speaking skills.
- Independent learning features throughout the course such as Notice!, Reflect, and How are you doing? boxes that encourage learners to analyze their own progress.
- A range of video material and related worksheets that support the themes and key language from the Student’s Book.
Student’s Book Pack contains a visually-engaging print Student’s Book and provides online resources. Each unit incorporates the course theme of Life Skills, along with Grammar sections, support boxes and a writing syllabus. A DVD is included as well as a webcode providing access to the Student’s Resource Center, where video worksheets and audio are available.
Teacher’s Book Premium Pack consists of the interleaved Print Teacher’s Book with Class audio CD, DVD, webcode to the Teacher’s Resource Center, Online Workbook with integrated Student’s Gradebook, and Presentation Kit. The Resource Centre contains extra material and the Presentation Kit is a digital version of the Student’s Book for IWBs.
Workbook and CD Pack consolidates and builds on the language and topics taught in the Student’s Book. An answer key is included within the pack along with a print Workbook and Audio CD. Packed with extra activities, it is perfect for recycling and reinforcing language. The Audio CD contains all the listening exercises used in the Workbook.