Publisher: Macmillan Education
Little Learning Stars uses the warmth, fun, vibrancy and characters of Learning Stars and teaches pupils through picture stories, patterned activities and craft activities. The book combines the Student’s Book and Activity Book with clear teacher icons for guidance.
- Lively songs, chants and jingles for daily routines and activity changes
- Motor skills developed through crafts, reinforcing initial letter and number formation
- Mini games and rhymes using finger play – very simple, short and patterned
- Wordless stories portray interesting stories related to the unit theme
- Beautiful and lively artwork to engage children
- Review sections recycle and reinforce material already covered