Publisher: Delta Publishing
Learning to Teach English is an easy to use introduction to English language teaching and is ideal for new teachers or those preparing for short courses leading to qualifications such as Cambridge English’s CELTA and TKT.
The second edition is thoroughly revised and updated and now comes with a DVD, including recordings of real lessons, the teachers’ comments on those lessons, and their tips on developing as a teacher. There are also even more activities for teachers to use in the classroom, a bank of short activities and a glossary of key teaching terms.
Additional Key Features:
- Even more activities for teachers to use in the classroom
- Try it out! sections that support ongoing development and reflection after training
- A bank of short activities
- A glossary of key teaching terms
- Grammar reference sections
- Tasks with commentaries to promote engaged and reflective reading
- Complete lesson plans with photocopiable material