Publisher: Macmillan Education
This very popular and reliable series is now available in updated editions. An in-depth, detailed approach to English grammar and vocabulary, this is a combination of two books – with grammar clearly presented in the first half, and vocabulary input offered in the second half. It is a thorough and comprehensive series that ensures students’ confidence with language through the progressive levels.
Available with or without the answer key, these are ideal for classroom work or independent study.
- Regular consolidation units check students’ understanding of the grammar and vocabulary points presented
- Relevant PET exam-style exercises for the appropriate level
- Special focus on word building, collocations and phrasal verbs as well as other problem areas of grammar
- New editions now come with CD-ROM for added computer-based practice – ideal for self-study
- New editions now in full colour to engage and enthuse students