Publisher: Macmillan Education
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Student’s Book”]
In Company 3.0 provides updated and expanded content and builds on the success of previous editions, making it the English course of choice for established business professionals. The course delivers strong, skill-based material with immediate and tangible outcomes. Short, accessible units focus on key business trends, people skills and everyday business scenarios, and demonstrate the practical application of functional language in business contexts.
New for this third edition is a neat and compact online learning solution for both students and teachers. The interactive Online Workbook gives students the opportunity to practice language online and on-the-move, and teachers can track students’ progress through automatic gradebooks.
- Updated and expanded material to reflect the changing world of modern business in short, accessible units
- Webcode access to an Online Workbook, where students can practice their language online
- NEW Business Scenarios – challenging video case studies simulating real-life business situations
- NEW In Company In Action videos supporting the Business Scenarios, and In Company Interviews videos showcasing business professionals around the world
- Student’s Resource Centre webcode access contains integrated and flexible online material
- Global approach with skills-based content from a range of international sources
This new edition introduces new texts, audio and activities but also reflects recent developments in the way the material is delivered in direct response to the changes in the Business English teaching arena.
The Student’s Book Premium Pack contains the Student’s Book and webcode access to online components allowing students to practice online using the Online Workbook, and download video, audio and other content to practice on the move via laptops or tablets.
Teachers can track their students’ progress through the automatic gradebook function of the Online Workbook. They also get access to a range of additional material such as videos, audio, both progress and placement tests, and resource materials.
New video material, both authentic and commissioned, provides a dynamic audio-visual dimension and successfully reflects the global face of the business world. In addition, the course takes into account the need for flexibility and open-access to the material.
[tab title=”Teacher’s Book”]
Teacher’s Book Pack Premium
The In Company 3.0 Starter Level Teacher’s Book Pack Premium includes the Teacher’s Book with access to the Online Workbook and Teacher’s Resource Centre through a unique webcode. Teachers can see student’s progress via an automatic gradebook and access a wide range of additional resources. The Teacher’s Resource Centre also includes access to a Presentation Kit for interactive whiteboards.
- Comprehensive teaching notes, updated for the new edition
- Flexibility through 1:1 teaching notes (additional notes added for this edition)
- Fast-track map to assist those teachers with fewer teaching hours
- Extensive additional material accessible via the Teacher’s Resource Centre, including a new Presentation Kit for interactive whiteboards
- Access to students’ marks online via an automatic gradebook in the Online Workbook