Collins English Club is a series of activity books for young learners of English to use at home alone or with their parents. Children can colour in, play games, use stickers, solve puzzles, and sing along to songs, or listen to stories in English on the accompanying CD-ROM. They will love the fun, colourful design and pages packed full of exciting activities! With the Collins English Club Series children will discover the basics of English, increase their confidence, and remember what they learn.
- Nine units covering topics such as ‘What do you look like?’ and ‘At the zoo’
- CD ROM containing songs and stories
- ‘Close up’ sections focus on the target language
- Word bank to consolidate and revise new vocabulary
- Answer key for parents to correct the activities
- Helpful notes for parents in 11 different languages (English, Arabic, Chinese (traditional), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish)