Publisher: Macmillan Education
Upper-Intermediate to Advanced
IELTS Band 6 to 7
[tabs style=”default”] [tab title=”Student’s Book”]
Direct to IELTS is a concise and practical course combining print and online materials to prepare students efficiently for all formats of the IELTS exam. The accompanying website contains four computer-based practice tests and downloadable workbook-style material, accessed through a unique code found at the back of the Student’s Book.
- Full answer key included
- Short and compact to suit those who have a limited time to study for their IELTS exam
- 8 topic-based units cover the skills required for all formats of the IELTS exam plus grammar and vocabulary build up
- Writing Bank provides detailed and focussed practice including all task-types found in the writing exam and annotated model answers
- Website includes four computer-based practice tests, written by an experienced exam item writer, as well as downloadable worksheets to accompany the Student’s Book
- The Class Audio CD for Direct to IELTS provides the audio for all of the Student Book listening exercises.
[tab title=”Teacher’s Book”]
The Teacher’s Book contains a complete answer key and listening scripts for the Student’s Book. It has photocopiable exercises to complement the Student’s Book, four photocopiable progress tests and suggestions on how to use the Student’s Book in class.
There is also a webcode for online access to four computer-based practice tests.
- Four photocopiable progress tests
- Webcode for online access to four computer-based practice tests