Author: Martyn Hobbs & Julia Star Keddle
Publisher: Helbling Languages
SURE is a new 4-level course book by successful author team Martyn Hobbs and Julia Starr Keddle for today’s digitally native and globally aware students.
SURE presents appealing, contemporary themes integrated within a grammar syllabus aligned with the CEFR and Cambridge English (Key, Preliminary and First) plus Trinity (ISE 0, I and II) exams.
SURE is the result of extensive research carried out with students and teachers.
A series appropriate for in classroom use and independent self study.
SURE guarantees a smooth and systematic start to each level thanks to its unique syllabus which revises previously learned language through a range of fresh new topics.
- Listening and video-stories (containing wordlists of the Student’s Book for interactive version)
- With 3 stories illustrated interactive for all levels and sound recordings.
- Online Training Interactive activities on a self-study.
- Listening for Communication & Exams
- Pronunciation activities
- Extra Practice (activities of the Cyber Homework version of self-study.)
- Cyber Homework Interactive activities for the virtual classroom.
- Projects on issues of culture and CLIL
- available in both British and American English